GF Garden Flat. Markham Road, Bournemouth, BH9
- Ground Floor Garden Flat in Markham Road, BH9
- One Double Bedroom and Total Floor Space of 53 Square Metres
- Private Entrance Access (No Shared Communal Areas with Neighbour)
- Kitchen / Diner - Ample Space for a Dining Table & Chairs
- Lounge Reception Room with Bay Window
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC DG. EPC E-Rated, Council Tax Band B
- Private Lawned Garden & Garage
- 151-Year Lease, Maintenance as-and-when + £200 reserve fund. Peppercorn Ground Rent
- Vacant & Chain Free
- Ideal Downsizing Opportunity for Curbing Outgoings. Would Also Suit a First Time Buyer
Front of Property:
Private Entrance & Hallway:
Private entrance UPVC double-glazed front door leads into:
Textured ceiling with ceiling light point. Single panelled radiator. Fitted storage cupboard with shelving.
Lounge Reception: 12' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3.91m x 3.60m)
Having textured ceiling with ceiling light point. UPVC double-glazed feature bay window to front aspect. Double panelled radiator and television / media point.
Kitchen / Diner: 11' 10'' x 10' 10'' (3.60m x 3.30m)
Having textured ceiling with ceiling light point. UPVC double-glazed window to rear aspect.
A range wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. One-and-a-quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with four burner gas hob and cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for additional under counter appliance. Single panelled radiator and cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler. Splash back tiling and tiled flooring.
Bedroom: 12' 2'' x 11' 8'' (3.71m x 3.55m)
Having textured ceiling with ceiling light point. UPVC double-glazed windows to front aspect. Single panelled radiator.
Bathroom: 7' 3'' x 4' 7'' (2.21m x 1.40m)
Having plain coved ceiling with recessed low level down lighting and fitted extractor. UPVC double-glazed frosted window to rear aspect. Panelled bath with shower mixer tap and fitted shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap. Low level WC, tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panelled radiator.
Private area of rear garden laid partially to border with the remainder laid to lawn. Benefiting from fenced boundaries.
In a block of two with twin doors, power and light.
Tenure and Charges:
Leasehold – 151 years remaining on the current term
Maintenance on an as and when basis. A further annual payment of £200 for a reserve fund.
Council tax band B