Ground, First & Second Floor Maisonette. Meyrick Park, BH2
- Ref: 11873183
- Type: Flat
- Availability: On Market
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
- Located in the Heart of Meyrick Park Close to Parkland & in Easy Reach of Bournemouth
- End of Chain Opportunity with Scope to Update this Property into a Very Special Home
- Driveway (Scope to Section Off to a Garden Area), Veranda Leads to Private Entrance
- 127 Square Metres of Floorspace
- Bedroom One: 17' 2 x 15' 11, Bedroom Two: 19' 5 x 10' & Bedroom Three: 14' max' into bay x 12' 10
- 18' 4 x 17' 1 Reception Room with Feature Bay Window with Views of Neighbouring Gardens
- Share in Freehold, Maintenance Not Fixed but Shared on an as-and-when Basis
- Shower Room & Kitchen also to First Floor with En-Suite Bedroom to Second Floor
- A Short Stroll from Meyrick Park Park Lands & Golf Course
- Close to Bournemouth Yet in a Quiet Well Regarded Residential Area
Front of Property:
Storm porch leads via leaded glazed front door into entrance lobby. Having ceiling light point and single panelled radiator. Stairs to first floor level.
First Floor Landing:
An L-shaped room. At landing level, naturally coved and textured ceiling with ceiling light point and picture rail. Central heating thermostat.
Lounge Reception Room: 18' 4'' x 17' 1'' (5.58m x 5.20m)
Having plain naturally coved ceiling with two ceiling light points and picture rail. UPVC double-glazed bay window to side aspect. Two double panelled radiators and stripped wooden flooring.
Kitchen: 9' 9'' x 7' 10'' (2.97m x 2.39m)
Having coved and textured with recessed low-level down lighting. UPVC double-glazed window to rear aspect. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Space for electric cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge and further space for fridge / freezer. Splash back tiling and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One: 17' 2'' x 15' 11'' (5.23m x 4.85m)
Plain naturally coved ceiling, ceiling light point and picture rail. UPVC double-glazed bay windows to front and rear aspects. Double panelled radiator.
Bedroom Three: 14' 0'' x 12' 10'' (4.26m x 3.91m)
Having textured ceiling, ceiling light point & picture rail. UPVC double-glazed bay window to side and front aspects, double panelled radiator and access to eaves storage. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder tank. Wood laminate flooring and television point.
Having coved and textured ceiling with recessed low level down-lighting and fitted extractor fan. Walk-in shower tray with thermostatic shower valve, concealed cistern WC and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panelled radiator.
Second Floor Landing:
Stairs lead from first floor landing to second floor landing. Having sloping ceiling with ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two: 19' 5'' x 10' 0'' (5.91m x 3.05m)
Having sloped textured ceiling with ceiling light point and UPVC double-glazed window to side aspect. Double panelled radiator. Door leads into:
En-Suite Bathroom: 9' 0'' x 5' 6'' (2.74m x 1.68m)
Having textured ceiling with ceiling light point and ‘Velux’ window. Panelled bath with shower mixer tap over. Pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and double panelled radiator. Tiled flooring.
Frontage parking laid to shingle providing off road parking for one / two vehicles. Sheltered veranda area by private entrance doorway.
Tenure & Charges:
Share in the freehold.
Split three ways on as and when basis with the neighbouring properties.