Sandringham Court, Avon Road, Bournemouth
- Rarely Available Two Bedroom Retirement Flat with 55 Square Metres of Floor Space
- First Floor Brighter Westerly Aspect Flat with Lift, Wide Hallways & Ramped Access
- 60-Year Resident Age Restriction Applies
- Feature 23ft Lounge / Diner with Arch to Recently Fitted Premium Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room Suite Tastefully Presented
- On-Site House Manager & Intercom / Care Line Facility
- Communal Function Room, Guest Suite for Visitors, Landscaped Gardens & Parking
- Electric Radiator Heating, EPC B-Rated Making this a Particularly Economical to Run Flat
- Property has Been Updated to a Fine Standard without the Intention of Selling
- Development Ideal for the Youthful Independent Retired whilst being Suitable for Older Residents too
Communal entrance leading to stairs, lift and landings, the apartment lies on the first floor. Front door leads into:
Being L-shaped. Having coved and textured ceiling with two ceiling light points and fitted smoke detector. Electric radiator. Cupboard with light point housing electrics fuse board (current regulation) with shelved storage over. Additional linen cupboard housing hot water system with shelving over. Entry phone receiver and emergency care-line pull-cord.
Lounge / Diner: 23' 1'' x 10' 9'' (7.03m x 3.27m)
Having coved and textured ceiling with two ceiling light points. Fire surround with electric flame effect fire. Feature UPVC double-glazed bay window to front / westerly aspect. Two electric radiators, television / media point and telephone point. Emergency care-line pull-cord. Archway leads through to:
Kitchen: 7' 4'' x 7' 4'' (2.23m x 2.23m)
Having plain ceiling with soft touch LED downlighters. A premium kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. ‘Neff’ slide and hide electric oven with induction hob and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge. Upgraded electric sockets with fitted USB ports.
Bedroom One: 10' 8'' x 9' 3'' (3.25m x 2.82m)
Having coved and textured ceiling with ceiling light point. UPVC double-glazed window to front (westerly) aspect. Electric radiator. Fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and further storage over. Emergency care-line pull-cord.
Bedroom Two: 9' 6'' x 7' 4'' (2.89m x 2.23m)
Having coved and textured ceiling with ceiling light point. UPVC double-glazed window to front (westerly) aspect. Emergency care-line pull-cord.
Shower Room: 6' 5'' x 6' 2'' (1.95m x 1.88m)
Plain ceiling and ceiling light point and fitted extractor. Double shower cubicle with fitted electric shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close coupled WC and ladder style heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Fitted shelving. Emergency care-line pull-cord.
The property has the benefit of guest facilities, residents communal lounge, care line and in house manager.
The property is set in well-presented and maintained communal grounds with established and mature trees, bushes and shrubs. Casual off road resident and visitor parking.
Tenure & Charges:
Leasehold – 125 years from May 1990 (92-years remaining)
£3,327.53 per annum to include buildings insurance and water.